Party Planning Apps
Whether you’re celebrating a milestone in life, such as a wedding or graduation, or simply want to plan a fun time together with family and friends, a party can be the ideal way to celebrate most any occasion. As technology progresses and becomes more highly integrated into everyday life, it provides us with better methods for planning and preparation. Smartphone and computer apps can be used to help you plan your next party. By streamlining the time and effort you put into planning and preparation you can provide yourself with the opportunity to enjoy your party as much as your guests do. Use one or more of these apps the next time you’ve got a shindig to plan.
- Evite. People have been using Evite on their computers for years. This handy application allows you to create customized party invitations and send them to people on your contact list. Now you can use Evite Mobile to create and send your party invitations on-the-go. This app provides you with a few convenient ways to invite people to your party, including sending the invitations from your mobile app to their email, phone or via text message.
- The Cocktails App. You don’t have to be a trained bartender to delight your adult guests with delicious cocktails. The Cocktails App helps you determine which mixed drinks would be best for your party. It also provides you with a list of necessary ingredients and simple directions to make the drinks. The additional tips provided with this app help you add delicious variations to your drinks and explain the benefits of using certain bartending tools and supplies.
- Dinner Party Food Street. If you’ve planned a party but have no idea what to serve your guests to eat, this useful app can assist you in creating and planning the entire spread. Look through countless meal and appetizer suggestions and click on each to obtain a necessary ingredients list and recipe. When you’re not using this app for party planning, you’ll enjoy using it to plan your regular meals, as well.
- Let’s Party! After enjoying the delicious dinner spread you’ve created with the Dinner Part Food Street app, your guests might be too full to dance but they’ll enjoy the party games you come up with Let’s Party! This party game-lover’s app has games for all kind of occasions, from children’s parties to holiday parties. Search through the app’s database to find several games that fit with your theme or occasion.
- iPartygram Organizing, planning and having a great party experience is the concept behind iPartyGram. With more than hundred different background photos and images available through the app, you can choose an image that suits the theme or occasion of your party. You can add all the information you need to the party invitation, and it’s the perfect opportunity to let guests know if the party has a certain dress code, theme, or whether they should bring their own drinks. You can also use the “Notes” and “Reminders” sections to give guests a date by which they should RSVP, saving you the hassle of having to chase people up later. When sending invitations to guests, you can select the box marked “VIP” if you want that guest to be able to upload their own photos to the party section within iPartyGram. You can either send the invitation to each guest individually with your own customized message, or send the same graphic file to multiple people. iPartyGram is a versatile app that makes the party planning process simple, quick, and cost-effective. It allows you to spend less time on practical tasks, like sending invitations, leaving you with more time to focus on the big event.
Using apps to create, invitation and drastically reduce your party preparation time and your stress level by taking advantage of party planning apps that give ideas and instructions for creating the perfect party. Whether your occasion is casual or formal, in the backyard or at the local club, these party planning apps can take the stress out of “being the host or the hostess with the mostest.” When all is said and done and the last guest has said “goodnight”, you’ll be able to look back on a party that was easy to plan and fun to enjoy with your guests.